Tuesday, November 30, 2010

There's enough, for all of us

Dear parents and siblings,

This year, I have decided that my family unit will approach Christmas gift giving as follows.
We'll do our best with something small and hand-made for all of the children.

For the adults, I have taken the liberty of sponsoring two Christmas hampers through the Shepherds of Good Hope program, locally.

Our two sponsored families look like this....

Family one:
Mom and Dad, 7-year old girl, and 5-year old girl

Family two:
Two moms, 12-year old boy and 13-year old boy

The idea of the program is to put together the fixings for a special Christmas dinner, with small gifts for the children, and deliver them in person. My youngest and I will make the deliveries. My eldest will be with her father that week.

If you have any special suggestions about what you would like to see included in these hampers, make your suggestion and I will do what I can to make it real for these families, as my gift to you.

In the spirit of Christmas,
Sincerely,
Me